Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara ("Niagara Casinos")
On July 1, 2014 Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation ("CASL") came into force. The Canadian government enacted CASL to protect Canadians from unwanted electronic communications in an effort to create a safer online environment for Canadian citizens.
Niagara Casinos will continue to keep the needs and preferences of our valued patrons and partners at the forefront of our practices and will comply with CASL, including fulfilling all requirements for consent, identification and unsubscribe features. We follow these regulations in the creation of our marketing and communication campaigns, including when sending commercial electronic messages ("CEMs").
Niagara Casinos will always explain the purpose of our CEMs and will continue to provide recipients who are currently subscribed to our CEMs (and any future recipients) with the information required by CASL. Niagara Casinos will:
- Contact only those who we have consent to contact (express or implied);
- Take full responsibility for tracking consent (express and implied);
- Identify ourselves in electronic messages with relevant, up-to-date contact information;
- Provide recipients of our electronic communications with the ability to unsubscribe from future emails at any time; and
- Promptly act upon requests to unsubscribe. [Please note that unsubscribe requests may take up to 10 business days to process. You may continue to receive transactional messages from Niagara Casinos.]
Niagara Casinos does not:
- Use software to scrape the web and electronically gather or harvest contact information;
- Install computer programs on a user's system or device;
- Alter transmission data in an electronic message or reroute a message to a destination different than that specified by the sender;
- Sell or rent our patron contact information; or
- Send CEMs to personal email addresses unless they are our customers.
Niagara Casinos may send CEMs to organizations, institutions and agencies where there is implied consent and the organization, institution or agency has not opted out or managed their email preferences as to not receive future CEMs. Implied consent in a business-to-business environment is given when "the electronic messages are relevant to the recipient's business, role, function or duties, and the electronic address has been conspicuously published or disclosed, without a statement that the person does not wish to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages."
Niagara Casinos will routinely monitor and review its compliance with CASL to update and/or improve upon its compliance program and mitigate non-compliance issues. We will safeguard our centralized databases to maintain secured records at all times.
For inquiries, please contact us at 1-888-325-5788, or visit us at: www.fallsviewcasinoresort.com | www.casinoniagara.com