Momentum Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to become a Member in the Momentum Loyalty Program (“Momentum” or “Program”) at MGE, a patron must: (i) be 19 years of age or older; (ii) not be self- excluded or trespassed; (iii) be eligible to game in the province of Ontario, all as determined by MGE, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (“OLG”) and the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) in its sole discretion. Volunteers, employees, officers and directors of MGE and the AGCO are not eligible to participate. There is no fee payable to obtain membership in the Program. MGE is not responsible for any delays or failure in processing Momentum membership applications. Any self-excluded person detected at a gaming property will be removed and trespassed. To participate in Momentum, a Member must comply with these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Please note that use of the card constitutes acceptance of the Momentum Terms.
- Valid government-issued photo identification must be presented to enroll and upon request during participation in the program at any time.
- By participating, members agree to accept all terms and conditions herein of the program, as amended from time to time. MGE reserves the right to revoke or deny application for membership for non-compliance with the program in any manner.
- MGE collects your personal information for use by MGE and OLG pursuant to section 3 of the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and will be used for the following principal purposes:
- develop, provide for, undertake, organize and conduct and manage lottery schemes and gaming in the province of Ontario, including administering Responsible Gaming programs by using your information in aggregate form or in a manner that does not identify you and for meeting legal requirements.
- administering the Program and to contact you for customer service.
- marketing/promotional and business related purposes including (but not limited to) administering MGE contests, offers, promotions, events, news and surveys, research, and/or statistical purposes;
- sharing the information with third parties including police services for investigation or audit purposes; for integrity, security, compliance and risk management of games and gaming operations;
- facilitating enrolment in other services provided by MGE that may be of interest to you;
- otherwise as permitted by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act or as required by law.
- MGE does not sell data for any purpose.
- Members who do not wish to be on our mailing list, or to receive telephone calls about events or promotions may make such request at any time in writing to: Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara, P.O. Box 300, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T3 Attention: Momentum Players Club. Members who no longer wish to receive e-mail communications, can use the unsubscribe mechanism that is included in each electronic message.
- It is your responsibility to ensure Momentum cards are properly inserted in slot and video poker machines and “accepted” for play, and that a Supervisor is presented with your Momentum card and aware of play when playing tables. MGE is not responsible for untracked play due to player neglect, improper insertion of card, or operational errors/malfunctions, including defective cards.
- MGE reserves the right to adjust point balances and/or account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Momentum card.
- In order to be eligible for exclusive Momentum benefits, direct marketing promotions, bonuses, special events, event invitations and newsletters, Members are responsible for notifying MGE of any name, address, email or phone number change(s). MGE is not responsible for lost or misdirected correspondence.
- MGE reserves the right to revoke, modify or revise the qualifications for receiving coupons, discounts, points, invitations and complimentaries, at any time, without prior notice.
- Qualification for the Ignite, Leap, Ascend and Soar programs is based on Status Point accumulation. Status Points are based on points earned while playing slots and video poker and length of play, average wager and the type of game played for table play. MGE uses reasonable efforts to track length of play and average bet; however, as a condition of receiving Status Points for table games play, members agree that such Status Points are granted based on the personal observations of Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara staff, which is subject to error. The determination of MGE shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
- Status Points – Status Points will be earned based on rated play and are not eligible for redemption. Status Points have no cash value but are used to notate benchmarks within the Program and authorize a tier level. Members generating a rating on Slot or Table Games play, utilizing their Momentum account, will earn Status Points at a proprietary and confidential rate. Status Points will expire every six months, and the value will reset to zero. The earning period for Status Points will be April 1st through September 30th and October 1st through March 31st (As we remain closed we will continue to monitor the qualifying periods and status levels). Should a Member reach the below status point thresholds during the earning period, the Member will receive the associated tier level from the day earning through the end of the following period. (i.e.: If a Member earns Leap status on January 1st, they would be awarded the Leap card from that date, through September 30th (the end of the next qualifying period). Status Point earnings reset to zero at the end of each qualification period. To remain at your membership status you must maintain your level of play.
Core Ignite Leap Ascend Soar 0-399 Status Points 400-2,499 Status Points 2,500-4,999 Status Points 5,000-14,999 Status Points 15,000+ Status Points
- Momentum Dollars – One Momentum Dollar is valued at $1CAD at all participating outlets outlined by MGE. This non-cashable currency may be utilized at all eligible and participating venues. Redemption of Momentum Dollars may be applied to food, non-alcoholic beverage, goods, and/or Fallsview Casino Resort/Casino Niagara gift cards. Momentum Dollars are also valued at $1CAD in Free Slot Play at a slot machine or Promotional Chips at a table game. The earning rate of the Momentum Dollar is proprietary and confidential and is based on rated play at Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara. Any slot play resulting from the redemption of Momentum Dollars that is recorded at MGE sites will not qualify to earn Momentum Dollars under the Program. Members must have active play (earning at least one status point) at Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara for Momentum Dollars to remain active. Accounts without active coin-in/buy-in for 364 consecutive days or longer may result in the purging of all Momentum Dollars from the Member’s account.
- Status Points and Momentum Dollars are earned when using your Momentum card at slot machines or table games.
- Status Points and Momentum Dollars will automatically be tracked and allocated to each Member’s account by MGE in accordance with its official records and have no value outside of this Program. Status Points and Momentum Dollars cannot be assigned, exchanged, traded, bartered, purchased, given by gift or otherwise sold. Any Status Points or Momentum Dollars acquired in this manner will be void. The accumulation of Status Points and Momentum Dollars does not entitle the Member to any vested rights, and MGE does not guarantee in any way the continued availability of, any reward or any other benefit. All Status Points and Momentum Dollars are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. MGE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to invalidate any Status Points or Momentum Dollars that MGE deems to have been awarded in error, or as the result of any fraudulent activity, or any activity not in keeping with the letter and/or spirit of these Terms, as interpreted by MGE in its sole discretion. Any Status Points or Momentum Dollars that cannot be verified to the complete satisfaction of MGE are subject to disqualification. MGE, the AGCO, MGE’s advertising, promotion and management agencies, OLG, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, its “Representatives”) and any entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the Program, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be liable for, and accept no liability whatsoever in relation to, the failure of any Status Points or Momentum Dollars to be captured or recorded for any reason. Any Status Points or Momentum Dollars accumulated through misuse of the card, abuse or fraud (all as determined by MGE in its sole discretion) will be forfeited. All determinations regarding whether or not a Member is eligible to earn Status Points or Momentum Dollars in accordance with these Terms will be made by MGE in its sole discretion.
- If a Member has no recorded play activity for 364 consecutive days, the Member’s account in the Program will be deemed to be ‘inactive’ and any unredeemed points or bonuses may be forfeited at any time thereafter, at the sole discretion of MGE, on behalf of itself and its Representatives. A Member’s account will be returned to active status upon a Member using his/her rewards card at a qualified slot machine or table game. Once a Member’s account is inactive, MGE will continue to maintain personal information, on behalf of itself and its Representatives for the purposes of reactivation and in accordance with OLG’s directives. Inactive accounts may be sent marketing/promotional/research communication in accordance with the Member’s consent recorded in their account for receiving such materials.
- MGE may limit the number of Momentum cards issued to any Member and is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse. Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the Players Club immediately. All Momentum cards are property of MGE and must be returned upon request.
- Momentum cards are for the personal use of the individual who was issued the card. Momentum accounts, cards and points are non-transferable and may not be used by any other party. Any misuse or fraud may result in immediate revocation and loss of any outstanding Momentum privileges, points and benefits.
- Each Momentum member must select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that will be used for the member’s account and online MyMomentum account. Members are responsible for keeping their account information and PIN secure and confidential. Your PIN can be changed at the Players Club and VIP Services Desk at Fallsview Casino Resort and the Players Club at Casino Niagara.
- ALL MEMBERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIONS THAT TAKE PLACE UNDER THEIR CARD (WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACTIONS TAKE PLACE WITH OR WITHOUT THE MEMBER’S KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT). ALL MEMBERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THEIR CARD AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ARE KEPT SECURE AT ALL TIMES.
- Momentum Status Points and Momentum Dollars are earned on gaming transactions only.
- Momentum Cards are non-transferable.
- MGE retains the right, at their discretion, to refuse services to anyone for any reason.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, by their own request, or those excluded at the discretion of MGE are not eligible.
- MGE reserves the right to modify or cancel the program in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice.
- All decisions regarding interpretation of the Terms and administration of the Program lie with MGE, whose decisions are final and binding. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and versions of any other languages these terms and conditions are produced in, the English version thereof shall govern.
- Neither the Program nor any benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against MGE, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
MGE and/or OLG may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
By providing your personal information, you consent to the use of your personal information for the purposes described above.
Personal information is retained by MGE, by OLG and by our respective vendor(s) who perform services on our behalf. In these instances we only disclose information required to perform those services. In such cases we will enter into contractual agreements to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information. Personal information may be stored outside of Canada and is subject to the laws and lawful disclosure requirements in the recipient jurisdictions.
MGE encourages responsible gaming. For help or information contact ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600.